Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


To all those who celebrate Independence Day, Happy 4th of July!  I found this design on Pinterest about a week ago, and wanted to give it a try. I used Sally Hansens Insta-Dry in Whirlwind White. then using a coffee straw I brushed a good amount of Sally Girl in a red, on one end and quickly blew some air through the other, creating a splatter effect on the nails. I then used another coffee straw and did the same with Sally Hansens X-tream Wear in Blue It. I let it dry for a while and then put a quick dry top coat. it was fun to do, but too a while to get the hang of and I ended up making a mess and probably wasted a bunch of polish, but I think it might have been worth it, I love these nails! Here is the other hand:


No comments:

Post a Comment