Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nail Mail China Glaze Swatches

Today I finally got to try out the polishes that I got from Vita on Friday and I got to tell you all, in the bottles, these babies were gorgeous! On my nails, they look fabulous, I am just loving them like crazy! 

Lets start with The lovely blue with purple shimmer and blue glitter, Rainstorm. The shining light gold with silver glitter, Gilded Treasure. The glimmering pink with glitter the same color,  108 Degrees. 2 coats of each. Rainstorm looks matte in this picture, but it is not.

Next, we have the fun glitter that brings personality to any mani, Snow Globe. Because it is a clear polish with glitter I chose to use 2 coats of Heaven (China Glaze), a shimmering peach, and then put 2 coats of Snow Globe.

Lasty we have the Magetix Pull Me Close. Unfortunately I messed up 3 times as I put way to much polish on the first time, the second time I had it but then nicked it right in the middle of the nail. The last time, only half of the nail managed to get the design on it. I decided to call it good for now. I will be playing around with it more later. I used the side  of the magnet with the diagonal lines.

So here is all of them together:

After taking those pictures I thought to myself " 108 Degrees looks like the perfect watermelon pink, wait, i have some watermelon femos that Vita also gave to me." I then proceeded to put China Glaze Holly-Day on the tip and then used a light green striper polish and added black dots and a watermelon fimo slice. 
What are your thoughts on these polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment