Monday, May 7, 2012

Weeping Angel Polish: DON'T BLINK!

Last week my sister informed me of a polish she found on Etsy. I knew I had to have it. Doctor Who is my all time favorite TV show and Weeping Angels are my favorite Monsters on there! This Polish is so beautiful, it is a white/silver glitter polish that looks like stone.  Here is Ador Beauty Supplies Etsy Store where I purchased it. The only downside I have about this, is it's a small bottle, only an 8ml bottle! I would have liked it in a bigger bottle, but either way, this polish is worth it! I would consider purchasing again, for sure! Here is a little video showing the bottle and how it looks on the nail.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting about my nail polish! I am so happy you like it! We are looking into buying a bulk supply of larger polish bottles... so hopefully in the next month we'll start offering larger sizes!

    You have a lovely blog!

    Thanks again!
    Olivia
    A'dor Beauty Supplies

    ReplyDelete