Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spoiled Polish Haul

As many of you know, a couple weeks ago CVS had a sale on the Wet 'n' Wild Spoiled Polishes. the closest CVS to me is about 25 minutes away, but my lovely sister lives in Boston, close to a few CVS's so she picked a few up for me. I am in L.O.V.E with them! She managed to grab 7 of them for me, and I am just so excited to share pictures of them! Please excuse the mess that it looks. I was very excited and wanted to try them out, so a couple of them look very messy and bubbly on the nail. I apologize!  I also used this opportunity to redo my swatch for Don't Blink. :) Two coats of each, except 3 with the black and red polish.

 From Thumb to Pinky on one Hand and Index to ring on other Hand: Are Mermaids Real?, Orange You Glad?, Show Me The Money, Papa-Paparazzi, Ants In My Pants, Designated Driver, Good Karma and Dont Blink!


Here is a non shady picture! Dont mind the blank pinky  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I see a few I don't have and now need! Oh, and LOVE the neon toes peeking out down there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thankyou! These are are really fun colors to play around with. I didn't even notice my feet sticking out! Its Hot pink with a coat of Essie - Shine of the Times. I am loving them and dont want to take it off, LOL.

      Delete