Thursday, July 7, 2011

I got my first Jesse's Girl Polish!

This weekend I stopped at Rite-Aid to checkout what they had. I picked my very first Jesse's Girl Polish. I got it in JULIEG, because it is named after one of my favorite youtubers of all time. This is such a pretty pink! Now, the only bad thing I have to say about this polish is, I don't like the brush. It is way too small! it was so hard to get an even coat on my nails. and even though the polish is thick, I needed to add a second coat just to make it look more even.


That photo does not do this color justice! its is a bit brighter then the camera shows. its actully so bright that against my pale skin, it just didnt balance out, so I decided to add a coat of Sephora by O.P.I Blasted Silver. it lightend the color to look balenced with my skin. Sorry in advance for the glare, not having a good camera day, lol.




3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pink! I'm on a huge pink kick right now. That sucks that the brush isn't that great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks gorgeous! Where did you get it and how much was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. vita- got it at Rite Aid for $2.99

    ReplyDelete