Friday, July 29, 2011

Del Sol- Ruby Slipper

A while back I did a video review on Del Sol color changing polish. here is a video, in case you have not seen it yet.

Since that video I had not had the opertunatly to wear it again. But a couple days ago after taking off my red tipped nails and chopping them down just a little. I was thinking to myself,  I want to put polish on, but I don't feel like color or doing any designs. So, then I rememberd, Ruby Slipper from Del Sol. I applied my base coat and one coat of Ruby Slipper and then put on a top coat. Now, if I feel like color, all I have to do is slip outside. I dont have a picture of the ruby slipper outside, as it was a crappy day outside, but if you watch the video you can see what it looks like. here is a picture of it normaly. It is a fine glitter polish, so pretty, the picture does not do it justis. It looks like it dances on your nail. I recomend 2 coats if you go outside as my one coat was not very even, 2 coats would be better.

1 comment: