Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkin Gradient


Last Wednesday, after uploading the witches hats, I decided I wanted to do a gradient as it had been a while. I knew right away I wanted to start with Zoya Arizona. Then I decided to sponge on some gold. Starting with Zoya Goldie, I sponged about 3/4s of my nail giving a subtle gold tint to Arizona. I took another gold, a thicker and slighty darker glitter gold, Jesse's Girl in Fools Gold and sponged half the nail. With the orange and gold gradient going on, I knew I needed another color, and I though of green! Now, I really dont have many greens but I have this great green and gold glitter that was perfect, Wet 'n' Wilds Spoiled in Show Me The Money. I brushed a thin coat all over the nail, then again half way and lastly the tips. Yes, I know, there is alot of steps and layers, but I really love how it turned out! It's a perfect Fall mani! The picture does not do it justice, i wish i could have captured the sparklyness from the green a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment