Friday, August 17, 2012

Extremely Late Birthday Nail Post!


ARGGG! I swear I kept meaning to post this, but every time I remembered I was busy, and when I wasn't busy, I forgot! And just now, I remembered and I wasn't busy, and what happens when I click the "New Post" button? The Internet went out because of the thunderstorm I hear as I type this. Figures! Anyways, on to the real post.

August 5th was my birthday. and the day before, I was thinking of what I wanted to do on my nails for my birthday. I wanted it to be fun, easy and use some of my favorite polishes. After much debate I decided to go for Leopard Print (some call it Cheetah) on just the tips. The polishes I used are a couple of my new favorites, Weeping Angel from AdorBeautySupplies as the base color. For the spots, I used O.P.I in Take The Stage, that polish by the way, is another post I forgot to do, if you would like me to write my review on it, please let me know, I have the pictures still on the computer. For the outline, I just used the black I always use, FingerPaints in Black Expressionism. I also used a top coat that I had gotten from my friend Vita a while ago, Poshe Super Fast Drying Top Coat. If you would like me to do a review on that as well, please let me know. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment