Sunday, April 15, 2012

See you later long nails!


That's right, my nails are short. or as short as I'm willing to go. Also if you notice, they are round. I have a reason for this. As I told you guys a couple weeks ago, I was going to cut my nails. Many of you probably don't know, but I am on a committee that organizes the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Walk in my area. I have been part of this for about half my life and I enjoy it every year. The day before the walk as well right after the walk, the committee and some volunteers set up/take down boxes of materials as also tables that are used for various things. Everything is pretty heavy and nails can easily break. Last year my nails were a bit longer then they are right now and I broke two. So, this year I decided to cut them a bit shorter and round them out so that the edges of the tips wont catch on anything. Also, shorter nails will just make everything easier and less stressful for me on those days. After the walk is over I will grow my nails long again and square them out. I was not planning on cutting them until next weekend, but yesterday morning, I broke 3 of them! Guess something/someone was telling me it was time. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment