Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St.Patty's Day!

To celebrate I did a coat of CG Fairy Dust and then a diagonal tip of CG Holly-Day and used L.A.Colors Art Deco in Gold Glitter to line the top of the green. then I decided to use some gold glitter ( Jo-Ann Craft Essentials Glitter) to form a 3-leaf clover and finished it off with Jesse's Girl Fools gold for the stem. Hope you Like! Unfortunately, I didn't put enough top coat or something, so on my pinky, it is missing a leaf. I didn't notice until after I took the picture. Don't worry, it is fixed now, and more top coat was added! I am using a different camera today so the pictures are a little bigger, I think. Please let me know what you think!


1 comment:

  1. Your nails are long and gorgeous!!!
    I love fairy dust!

    This looks really lovely. You have enough room for nail art and great designs like this because of your longer nails. :-)
    Happy St. Patty's day (even though, the time says St. Patty's day is over.. Lol)

    ReplyDelete