Saturday, November 12, 2011

Swatches: Mitzi and Phoebe


Here are the swatches for the two Zoya mattes. I love the colors, especially Phoebe, I will have to get used to the formulas though as there is a bit of drag with the first couple of coats. I had to put on 3 coats of each, its not like they are very thin polishes, I just found that, with my long nails, it was harder to cover the whole length in on stroke, next time I put it on, I will probably put a layer on the tips first, and then put 2 coats over the entire nail. I can hardly wait till spring, as I feel that these are spring/summer colors and not fall/winter. though I suppose Phoebe could be used a bit in the winter, but it is a tad bit bright.

Mitzi with light:

Mitzi without light:

Phoebe with light:

Phoebe without light:

No comments:

Post a Comment