Saturday, June 25, 2011

Strawberry Nails

I was going to go strawberry picking today, but because of the rain, we decided to go to the movies. Last night I debated to myself weather to do my nails or not, because I had known it was going to rain. in the end I did them anyways, turned out so good! After we got out of the movies though, it wasnt raining anymore and the sky looked clearer. After getting home I found out that my Aunt and cousins had gone strawberry pickeing. they ad stopped by the house to see if I wanted to go. Can you beleve it, I missed them by 2 MINUTES!!  My parents where home and we always want strawberrys, so the strawberry picking team picked some for us. As soon as they got back with the box of delishious-ness, I grabbed the camera and the best strawberry I could find.

1 comment:

  1. These are so good! Strawberry picking sounds like fun :-)

    ReplyDelete